Have you ever set a career or income goal for yourself, and then been disappointed because you didn’t achieve it?
Yep me too, I can relate!
At times I have become disillusioned with goal setting because I kept setting big objectives for the month and then ended up disappointed when I didn’t reach them.
In September I achieved my goals before it was even halfway through the month. And then on top of that I had my best income month in 3-years!
So I sat down and 'reverse engineered' what had contributed to this ‘seemingly’ sudden success in September.
I found there were 5 key mindset shifts that totally changed my results ... they are the same 5 things that will help you too!
- Learnt an important lesson from reading 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill
- Cleared a perpetual negative thought pattern that was playing in the background of my mind 20+ times per day!
- Wrote down my own definition of what 'success' means to me
- Applied the 'aim lower' philosophy
- Visualised clients chasing me :-)
In this audio I walk you through each approach so you can apply it to your own situation... just click play!
Business & Marketing Mentor