When client bookings take a dive we can get thrown into a spin of overwhelm and start making hasty marketing decisions ... like throwing out discount offers in a state of panic and desperation.
We know it's not the way to approach our predicament but we don't know what else to do while in this state. Here are 5 things that I keep coming back to when business is slow.
Overview of what I'm sharing in this audio:
- What to do when you loose faith in being able to achieve your goals.
- How shifting away from a multi-focus approach can be the solution to finally generate income in your business.
- How to remove negative thought forms that are shaping your reality
- Making success inevitable through simplicity
- Adopting an 'aim lower' philosophy
- Seeing client's chasing you!
Lean back and press play ... I'll walk you through the steps in just a few minutes!
Business & Marketing Mentor
P.S. It's possible that business might be slow because your message and/or offerings are not capturing your audiences attention. Learn how to clarify who you are best positioned to serve and what you can help them with here: http://danigardner.thinkific.com/courses/ideal-client