When I was following the rules of online marketing I found it difficult to mentally log off from my business, ever!
Even when I was enjoying a movie, a long lunch or some interesting cultural experience I felt compelled to keep checking my phone to see what was happening on Facebook.
This is one of several experiences that lead to me questioning everything I had learnt about how marketing is meant to be done.
In this conversation I with Tammie Pike I share how I changed my approach to marketing, my reasoning behind it and the results I’ve experienced from this change.
Key conversation points include:
- What to do if continual Facebook Group engagement feels too much for you.
- How Human Design informs us about our role in the marketplace.
- Your marketing message is your medicine (your heroines journey).
- The role your ‘opinion’ and personality need to play in your content.
- Why you might want to ‘let go of income goals’ in order to generate more income.
- Sabbath keeping as a spiritual business practice.
- Knowing your energetic capacity for face to face client contact time.
BTW, I’d love to hear what ideas here speak to you the most and that you'd like to implement for yourself. Let's chat in the comments :-)
Messaging & Marketing Mentor
Quiet Marketing & Slow Business Activist
P.S. Learn about this months Slow Business Community Call:-)